Most people will never want to be raped, but there is also a happy raped even offer themselves to be raped. I include in that most people will never want to be raped, but I realize that during this I have raped.During this it is not aware, I have been raped over many years by my environment, yes, I raped a mentally. I am part of the community bear the environmental impact of the community's mindset both positive and negative.
I think everyone will be happy to receive positive impact from the public mindset, but not so with a negative impact. Or the mindset is not built on a daily basis but in the years count. So to change the negative mindset also requires a long time, can not Instance.
In future, that mindset has become the habit is no longer a problem or did not even possible to consider the mindset is not wise. There is a time to meet one's mindset and against the other's mindset. Each person's mindset that the impact will be also named the upheaval of thought and mind. With the mindset of people will be more silent, more than many think, confused, and thought-occupied with thoughts of their own. Not infrequently those who are not strong will to make them even exit point from the mental health alias mad.
If there is such, there was a bump in the patient's mental hospital. And more, people who are not sick soul on a mental hospital, but roam freely November that could endanger himself or others.
So now back to my problem. Yes, I have been raped by a mental environment of the community in my life time. I do not have any other choice but to be developed and should receive a negative mindset as a negative impact on the community's mindset. I come from the economic middle class and below that have been planted since the small mindset "find it hard money." With that mindset, I have to keep giving money parents with "good", do not use it to get the best. And when the time arrived to find the money itself, I found my own mind that the money is really difficult.
So now back to my problem. Yes, I have been raped by a mental environment of the community in my life time. I do not have any other choice but to be developed and should receive a negative mindset as a negative impact on the community's mindset. I come from the economic middle class and below that have been planted since the small mindset "find it hard money." With that mindset, I have to keep giving money parents with "good", do not use it to get the best. And when the time arrived to find the money itself, I found my own mind that the money is really difficult.
Then I thought, why people so easily the economy over the money. Even those willing to pay that much to get the best for them and their families, how much it costs. In not a few people on the economy comes from the people down the economy. What distinguishes them?
I also do research, research from day to day. Finally, I find the difference, yes, it's mindset that sets. In fact, the rich have the mindset that contrary to the mindset of the poor.
Those poor opinion that "the money is hard" so that what they receive "well guarded" and not thinking how to get better again. Ideas are not developed alias fled in place. They think better dampen the desire that need smaller or at least with the same incomes.
However, the rich opinion that "money can be sought" so that the quality of their number 1 and is the best for them and their families must be prioritized. They think that a lot of ways that can be done to get the money. They increase their income without having to retrench and reduce their needs.
Along with finding the difference in mindset, I find that the "quality number one, no matter what the price should be paid." It appears to follow "the money can be sought."
No comments:
Post a Comment