Tuesday, 11 November 2008

After a wake in the morning

What are you doing after wake up in the morning?

I am a Muslim who is always awake the morning. I always get up early because I do not want to have to be grateful to God. I would not preceded by a chicken. I pray according freethinker me.

After opening the eyes of sleep, I always try to smile and not directly up, I want thanksgiving prayer first, and then bend the body and enjoying the world of taste. I always believe if the day with a first smile, then throughout the day that I will be easy to smile at people and feel the day-to-day fun. After the open window and the room felt the fresh air in the morning, extraordinary, great ...

Because I live in Java, Indonesia, for ever to Yogyakarta of Indonesia, would like atmosphere morning, beautiful. The tropical climate created an atmosphere of a morning cold and fresh. Green trees add beauty of the natural color.
I then go to the bathroom and make Wudhu (purification in Islam) and then I do POSSIBLE Dawn. After possible, it seems extraordinary body of enjoying the world, and the eye as it does not want to lag atmosphere morning.

Listen to the chirp of birds, small dancing with the beautiful natural background atmosphere and accompanied by blowing air the morning; add the natural beauty of dance. Chickens also boast accompaniment signifies the sun has not wanted to wait out the heat rays and the world.

Accompanied by a cup of hot tea and snacks such as fried tempe, truly favors think. After viewing the news on television, if I continue to give a good view, if the program make liver infuriated the notebook is so choice. After that, I pass the day with the spirit and extraordinary.

That was my habits that although for other people indifferently, but I felt it extraordinary. How do with your time in the morning after the place, and also extraordinary is not it?

No comments:

Post a Comment